Symbol.
U Spilky street, in the background the church of Our Lady of the Snows. Rokycany.

Rokycany |

Between the Svihovska upland and the Krivoklatska highland, at the confluence of the Klabava river and Holoubkovsky creek, in the Rokycanska hollow basin near the Brdy protected landscape area. Once a town with a bishop's castle, later a royal town. The birthplace of Jan Rokycan, the place, where the so-called demarcation line passed in 1945.

FOUNDED
1110
POPULATION
13 826
ALTITUDE
362 m
REGION
Plzensky
Masarykovo square. Marian column and city hall building. Rokycany.

Photography gallery. |


Open a larger map in a new tab.